Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 3

Day 3 is coming to an end and I feel pretty good. I have to admit, I was having a bit of a rough time yesterday afternoon. I started craving sweets and I normally would have binged on some toast and jelly or cereal. But, I powered through it and it passed in about an hour or so.

Today, I got all of my veggies in. Yay! That is quite a feat for me. I have 1 1/2 proteins left and 1/2 of a starch. I think tomorrow will be the real test when I go back to work. I prepped all of my food to take to the office with me and I got a nice new lunch bag which I am really excited about.


The pattern is so fun and it holds A LOT of stuff. And, it's made to be put in the freezer with built-in ice packs. We will see if it really keeps things cold for 10 hours. I have my doubts, but tomorrow will be the test.

The workout today was pretty intense. I think I was pretty sore from the other two days. I woke up and my legs and abs were on fire. I was afraid lower body today would be too much. I probably didn't go as deep into the lunges or squats as I should have, but I really did my best. I was sweating like crazy by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment