Saturday, May 23, 2015

Carry-Along Journal

Check out the journal I made:





I got this adorable 5x8 mini binder from Amazon for $10. It came in yesterday too, the same day I got my Beach Body box. It was a good day.




On my way to the grocery store, I stopped by Office Max and asked them to take apart the binding on the booklet. (A neat idea I got off Pinterest.) They didn't even charge me! I hole-punched it and put it in my binder for easier access.

I also got some paper and sheet protectors that would fit in the binder from Amazon. I think all-in-all, it was about $15 for the binder and accessories. While I was at Office Max, I made some photo copies of the tracking sheets. (It worked out really well, the binder holds just a normal sheet of paper folded in half so I didn't need to cut them down to size or anything.)






Then, I just used a wet-erase marker to keep track of my week. Remember the good-ol' days with the overhead projectors the teachers wrote on with the marker and then would use their spit on some Kleenex to erase? One of those markers! I was afraid a dry-erase would come off too easily. (Another idea off of Pinterest!)








Then in the back, I have my measurements, workout schedule and paper to plan my meals and create shopping lists.

Now I can just stick this in my purse and have it with me all of the time. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment